Between the farm weather and my job free time has been getting mighty scarce. Sunday we found some time to get to the woods plink with 22's and have some fun while getting a couple of Bushclass requirements done.
Made some char cloth with an Altoids tin, I did not put a hole in the lid after thinking there would be enough of an air gap around the lid and it seems to work.
It seemed to work well!
Also we made some plain Bisquick bread or bannock.
The pot hook method did not work so well so I ended up putting it in the coals. All in all I was pretty happy with the outcome and made me wish we would have made some stew to go with it.
Enjoying the fruits of our labor.